P.O. Box 351
Forest, VA 24551
17641 Forest Rd. Suite B
Phone (434) 385-7226
Fax (434) 385-7227
- Application Fee of $25.00 per applicant will be required for processing. This fee is non-refundable
- Income must be 3 times the amount of rent. If self-employed or retired we require a copy of two years tax return, W-2 or bank statement. Income will be verified.
- Employment must be verifiable and at least six months history. A full time student will require a cosigner.
- Rental History must be verifiable for at least six months. Living in a property owned by a relative does not constitute a tenant/landlord relationship for rental verification purposes but we will work with stundents.
- Age must be at least 18 years. All occupants 18 years or older must complete an application and meet criteria.
- Security Deposit is required and must be paid before taking occupancy. No deposit will be waived.
- Credit report will be processed on all occupants.
- Rejection - anyone having been evicted by a prior landlord for cause. Anyone convicted for a felony of manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance.
- All properties are required to have a security deposit. Usually the same as the rental amount.
- Security deposits are returned within 45 days of the vacating date on written notice.
- Any charges from deposit will be itemized for your convenience.
- Report will be sent to last known address if a new forwarding address was not given.
- Pets require a one-time, $200 non-refundable fee.
Notice to Vacate
- American Electric Power 800-956-4237
- Campbell County Water Authority 434-239-8654
- NEBSE Cable (outside City of Lynchburg) 434-821-7110
- ADELPHIA Cable (Lynchburg) 434-384-1000
- Verizon DSL and Phone Service 888-649-9500
- Comcast 877-477-9606
- Lynchburg City Bulk Collection 434-856-2489
- Leases require 60 days written notice, from the first of the month to the last. Verbal notices are not accepted.
- We will start marketing the property for showings when notice has been received.
- Once property has been vacated and keys returned an inspection of the home will be performed.
- After inspection we will begin to process the return of your security deposit.
- See Security Deposit above.
Available Rentals |
Search Rentals |
Apply Now |
Leasing Info. |
Contact Us |
| Website and content property of Lynchburg Renting© * Website design by Kaid LLC© 2008 www.kaidllc.com